WebEngine [1.2.0] Open-source for any MUOnline server.
Download link: https://github.com/lautaroangelico/WebEngine/archive/master.zip
Open source: https://opensource.org/licenses/MIT
Here's what you need to run WebEngine CMS
- Apache mod_rewrite
- PHP 5.6 or higher
- PHP PDO dblib/odbc/sqlsrv
- cURL Extension
- OpenSSL Extension
- short_open_tag enabled
- Make sure your web server meets the requirements to run the CMS [Prerequisites]
- Upload and extract the release files to your web server
- Run WebEngine CMS Installer yourwebsite.com/install and follow the instructions
Setting up the master cron job:
Add the master cron job to cPanel
- Log-in to your cPanel account
- Navigate to Advanced -> Cron Jobs
- Scroll down to "Add New Cron Job"
- Select the common setting "Once Per Minute"
- Add WebEngine's master cron path inside the "Command" field: /usr/bin/php -q /home/PATH_TO_YOUR_WEBENGINE_FILES/includes/cron/cron.php >/dev/null
Add the master cron job to Webmin
- Log-in to your Webmin panel
- Navigate to System -> Scheduled Cron Jobs
- Click on "Create a new scheduled cron job"
- Set Execute cron job as to apache
- Set Command to /usr/bin/php -q /var/www/html/_PATH_TO_YOUR_WEBENGINE_FILES_/includes/cron/cron.php
- Check Times and dates selected below ..
- Set Minutes, Hours, Days, Months, Weekdays to All
- Click Create
- Note: Make sure you edit PATH_TO_YOUR_WEBENGINE_FILES with the path to your website files.
Setup the website on proper webhosting splitted with game-server